at the airport
Jul. 6th, 2009 05:44 pmI'm at JFK Terminal 4. Sucks. But...I'm heading out for my West Coast Vacation. Here is the schedule in case you need me:
Today-7/14: Berkeley. I'm staying with one of my best friends and just kicking around the bay. If you want to hang out, I'm pretty free--so please send me a comment or an email (maryoosa@mac.com) and lets make plans.
7/14-7/17- Seattle- with Molly and Mitch. Harry Potter Viewing, Pike Place etc etc.
7/17-7/20- Seattle
7/20-7/21 Seattle with Molly and Mitch
7/21-7/23 Berkeley Free for hang out
7/23-7/26 Butch Femme Camping
7/26-7/30 Berkely Free for hang out
7/30-8/3 Operation Pinniped
8/3-8/4 Berkley
8/4-?? Seattle
So...make plans with me.
That said... I need a few things:
1. Still looking for a bike...have some leads, but more helpful.
2. Favorite free wi-fi enabled places to write/read in the Bay area
3. A Good with long curly hair stylist who can do a cut and highlight for me
4. Anything you think I should do/see while I'm out west.
Thanks all!
marisa
Today-7/14: Berkeley. I'm staying with one of my best friends and just kicking around the bay. If you want to hang out, I'm pretty free--so please send me a comment or an email (maryoosa@mac.com) and lets make plans.
7/14-7/17- Seattle- with Molly and Mitch. Harry Potter Viewing, Pike Place etc etc.
7/17-7/20- Seattle
7/20-7/21 Seattle with Molly and Mitch
7/21-7/23 Berkeley Free for hang out
7/23-7/26 Butch Femme Camping
7/26-7/30 Berkely Free for hang out
7/30-8/3 Operation Pinniped
8/3-8/4 Berkley
8/4-?? Seattle
So...make plans with me.
That said... I need a few things:
1. Still looking for a bike...have some leads, but more helpful.
2. Favorite free wi-fi enabled places to write/read in the Bay area
3. A Good with long curly hair stylist who can do a cut and highlight for me
4. Anything you think I should do/see while I'm out west.
Thanks all!
marisa
(no subject)
Date: 2009-07-07 06:28 am (UTC)safe travels!
(no subject)
Date: 2009-07-07 05:57 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-07-08 06:50 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-07-08 07:50 pm (UTC)Thanks so much for the lead!